Friday, September 28, 2012

Fuchsia- purple and silver glitter nails


Hi everyone!! YAY!! First blog post!! 

Ok so for my first nail design I did a fuchsia and silver glitter nail very easy to do.

First what you want to do is make a french tip with your Fuchsia- purple glitter or any glitter of your choice. Here i used BTOUCH nail color in Fuchsia Glitter. I know that these nail polishes are not found anywhere. I bought these at a local nail art supply store here in NY. So i found a glitter that is just like this one, its from ZOYA called Fuchsia- Purple.



Next  what you want to do is take a silver glitter stripper and follow your natural smile line of you nail. Here i used KISS nail stripper in ROCK STARR PA33.



One thing I did not mention in the video was before the glitter dries tap the glitter with your finger  up words to blend it with the fuchsia glitter

Next take a silver glitter and add just a very thin layer to  make the silver glitter blend a little bit  more in to the fuchsia glitter.


Now if you added to much silver glitter add a little bit of the fuchsia glitter to just the very tip and blend down. Then just add you favorite top coat and you are DONE!!!

For these nails i did do an accent nail using rhinestones. All I use was brush on nail glue that i bought at my local drug store and glued them on.

Here is the finished nail design. Hope you all liked it!



 Stay toon for my next blog doing  an Ombre  nail art using the same products but  for short nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment